martes, 28 de febrero de 2017

Travelling is a very good lesson

"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page"

Travelling is same as reading books. Travelling allows thinking, enjoying and understanding the world.


I travel because I want to face my fears, collect memories, live experiences and discover myself. My life is defined by adventure that's why I love travelling. The greater the number of adventures, the better that definition of life becomes.


Travelling is the best way of having new experiences and realizing your hidden potential. Travel is about taking risks, learning new things, meeting other people and enjoying different cultures.


I miss travelling but there's no place like Colombia, my beautiful and sweet home. I'm proud to be Colombian. Meeting travellers all over the world has made me appreciate even more my wonderful country.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario